Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven & Summer Palace Bus Tour from US$70
Tour Type:vehicle, guide, lunch, entrance tickets
Your dream vacation is only an email or a call away. Do not hesitate to come and join us an exciting day tour. We can tailor a tour for you to fit to your time and schedule and what you want to see. Pick Jacks tour,taste the essence of Beijing,you will have an un forgettable memory of Beijing during the short journey!
Mobile Hotline (24 hours): +86 15611556188 E-Mail:Service@beijing-privatetour.com
1. Pick up at your hotel between 7:00am and 8:30am, This tour starts at Tian'anmen Squarewith its plentitude of monuments testifying to the communist, and more specifically, Mao's influence on China's modern history.
2. From there you will proceed to the Forbidden City. Visit the Forbidden City along the central axis from south to north for 2 hours. On the way to Temple of Heaven, you will have a chance to visit the Chinese traditional medicine culture.
3. After having a short rest, we'll visit the Temple of Heaven. The visit to Temple of Heaventakes about 1 hour.
4. After having traditional Chinese lunch ( 40 minutes ), enjoy a short visit to a pearl free market not missed.
5. Driving (30 minutes) toSummer Palace. The visit takes about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
6. After the tour, transferred back to your hotels.
Round trip transfer to your hotel
Air-conditioned Private Car
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Gratuities, Tips to Guide and Driver
Customer Service Center
- Travel booking center email:
Watch the show
- Senthil kumar
I would like to extend my thanks to Mr Jack for his personalized service. The kind welcome, timing and courtesy extended by Mr Jack was way behind my expectations. I also lucky to have his assistance Ms Summer together with us for whole 2 days trip.
- Howard M
Excellent tours at great prices. Our guide Jenny couldn't have been better. Spending time with her was the best possible way to see the sights in Beijing. At just slightly more than the cost of a large group tour the individual tour is really the only way to go in busy overcrowded Beijing!