Beijing Historical 2-Day Private Tour Package from US$88
Tour Type:Private vehicle, guide, lunch, entrance tickets
Your dream vacation is only an email or a call away. Do not hesitate to come and join us an exciting day tour. We can tailor a tour for you to fit to your time and schedule and what you want to see. Pick Jacks tour,taste the essence of Beijing,you will have an un forgettable memory of Beijing during the short journey!
Mobile Hotline (24 hours): +86 15611556188 E-Mail:Service@beijing-privatetour.com
Day 1:Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Mutianyu Great Wall
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit to the world largest square-Tiananmen Square.
2. Then move on to the largest Imperial Palace in the world-the Forbidden Citywhere 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived and controlled China from there for several hundred years.
3. After lunch, drive toMutianyu Great Wall. On the way, you will have a chance to visit Jade Factory and have a rest there.
4. Sightseeing onMutianyu Great Wallfor 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall.
5. On the way back to the hotel, you will Go to Olympic site and have a short exterior visit to "the Birds Nest, Water Cube" ---the main Olympic Stadium now being built for the 2008 Olympic Games.
6. Back to your hotel.
Day 2: Old Beijing Hutong, Beihai Park, Shichahai, Temple of Heaven
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:30 am. Visit to the Old Beijing Hutong by rickshaw, then visit Beihai Park and Shichahai.
2. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
3. After lunch, go to Silk Factory to have a look and as well as a short rest, then go tothe Temple of Heaven.
4.The Temple of Heavenis located in southern Beijing. It is included in the UNESCO world heritage list in 1998. With an area of 2.7 million square meters, it is the largest of its kind in the country. Built in 1420, the 18th year of the reign of Ming Emperor Yongle, the temple was where emperors went to worship heaven for good harvests.
5. Back to your hotel.
1. Our private car and driver, professional English-speaking Guide only serve you. No other travelers will join in your group.
2. You will have flexible time on sites.
3. You will obtain informative knowledge about the China history and culture.
Tour Price Per Person:
|Num of Person||1 Person||2-3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6-9 Persons||10+ Persons|
Round trip transfer to your hotel
Air-conditioned Private Car
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Gratuities, Tips to Guide and Driver
Customer Service Center
- Travel booking center email:
Watch the show
- Senthil kumar
I would like to extend my thanks to Mr Jack for his personalized service. The kind welcome, timing and courtesy extended by Mr Jack was way behind my expectations. I also lucky to have his assistance Ms Summer together with us for whole 2 days trip.
- Howard M
Excellent tours at great prices. Our guide Jenny couldn't have been better. Spending time with her was the best possible way to see the sights in Beijing. At just slightly more than the cost of a large group tour the individual tour is really the only way to go in busy overcrowded Beijing!