Beijing Impressive 2-Day Private Tour Package from US$109
Tour Type:Private vehicle, guide, lunch, entrance tickets
Your dream vacation is only an email or a call away. Do not hesitate to come and join us an exciting day tour. We can tailor a tour for you to fit to your time and schedule and what you want to see. Pick Jacks tour,taste the essence of Beijing,you will have an un forgettable memory of Beijing during the short journey!
Mobile Hotline (24 hours): +86 15611556188 E-Mail:Service@beijing-privatetour.com
Day 1: Mutianyu Great Wall, Sacred Way, Ming Tombs (Underground Palace - Dingling)
1.Our guide and driver will pick you up from the hotel lobby at 8:00am. This morning you will visit the Underground Palace first, which is the mausoleum of the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty, Zhu Yijun.Then go along the Sacred Way.
2. Before having lunch (12:00), travelers have 45 minutes to have a short visit of Jade Carving Factory. The jade carving is very famous special local product, it was not only the excellent skill on carving, but also mixes many Chinese traditional cultures in the jade carving. Have traditional Chinese lunch at restaurant.
3.Drive to the Mutianyu Great Wall. Sightseeing on Mutianyu Great Wall for 2 hours. Mutianyu Great Wall is known for its beautiful surroundings - dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year. The wall winds its way over 1000 meters to the crest of a mountain before turning sharply and dipping downhill, forming a triangle known as the Ox-Horn Wall.
4. Driving the travelers back to their hotel.
Day 2: Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Old Beijing Hutong
1. Pick up from your hotel at 08:00 am. Visit to the world largest square-Tiananmen Square.
2. Then move on to the largest Imperial Palace in the world-the Forbidden Citywhere 24 emperors of Ming & Qing dynasty lived controlled China from there for several hundred years. You will also visit the the Hall of Clocks and Watchesandthe Treasure Hallin the Forbidden City.
3. After lunch, You will also have chance to take a look at Chinese time-honored Silk artworks. It's acknowledged that silk is brought out in China as one of the finest fabrics for clothing, it has an appearance and feeling of wealthiness that no more other materials could catch.
4. Then drive to the Temple of Heaven, the place where the Emperors prayed for good harvest.
5. Then visit Old Beijing Hutong.
6. Back to your hotel.
1. Our private car and driver, professional English-speaking Guide only serve you. No other travelers will join in your group.
2. You will have flexible time on sites.
3. You will obtain informative knowledge about the China history and culture.
Tour Price Per Person:
|Num of Person||1 Person||2-3 Persons||4 Persons||5 Persons||6-9 Persons||10+ Persons|
Round trip transfer to your hotel
Air-conditioned Private Car
Professional English-speaking tour guide
Gratuities, Tips to Guide and Driver
Customer Service Center
- Travel booking center email:
Watch the show
- Senthil kumar
I would like to extend my thanks to Mr Jack for his personalized service. The kind welcome, timing and courtesy extended by Mr Jack was way behind my expectations. I also lucky to have his assistance Ms Summer together with us for whole 2 days trip.
- Howard M
Excellent tours at great prices. Our guide Jenny couldn't have been better. Spending time with her was the best possible way to see the sights in Beijing. At just slightly more than the cost of a large group tour the individual tour is really the only way to go in busy overcrowded Beijing!