Cherish The Beautiful Moments In Beijing With Beijing Tour Package
Being the massive capital of China, Beijing is bound to be beautiful. It does great for a trip and once your trip is over, you will cherish the moments in Beijing forever. After Shanghai, Beijing is the second largest city of China. This city is the perfect combination of ancient and present buildings and structures. You can watch some of the most amazing monasteries in the place and structure that you never knew was possible to build.
Did you know Beijing has seven UNESCO World Heritage Sites? The Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Ming Tombs, Zhoukoudian, Great Wall, and the Grand Canal all resides in this great city. The Great Wall of China has been on your list for years and years, it is time to finally listen to your heart.
What are the things to look for in Beijing?
• Historical monuments like the Temple of Heaven, the Summer Palace and the Ming Tombs.
• The well preserved historic culture like zigzagging hutongs. So don’t miss the Hutong tour.
• The longest man-made structure in the world, The Great Wall Of China
• The largest and finely preserved ancient architectural complex in the world, the Forbidden City
• The largest city square in the world, Tian'anmen Square
• The Beijing Tour Package also includes Panjiayuan "Antiques" Market and Xiushui Street Market for local tourism.
These are some of the specialties to talk about but once you start reading or exploring Beijing, you will find more and more famous places to cover. Beijing Tour Package consists of numerous shows and performances including Peking Opera and acrobatics to bring out the diversity and versatility of the city. You will all of a sudden fall in love with the city for its beauty and efficiency.
Customer Service Center
- Travel booking center email:
Watch the show
- Senthil kumar
I would like to extend my thanks to Mr Jack for his personalized service. The kind welcome, timing and courtesy extended by Mr Jack was way behind my expectations. I also lucky to have his assistance Ms Summer together with us for whole 2 days trip.
- Howard M
Excellent tours at great prices. Our guide Jenny couldn't have been better. Spending time with her was the best possible way to see the sights in Beijing. At just slightly more than the cost of a large group tour the individual tour is really the only way to go in busy overcrowded Beijing!